One Star Motorcycles Mission Statement & Core Values
Our mission at One Star Motorcycles is to be the world leader in delivering the finest quality motorcycle parts, accessories, gear, apparel, and service to a global customer base. We will fulfill this mission by passionately supporting our core values, C.Y.C.L.E.S., which drives our business decisions and fuels our dedication to our customers, employees, suppliers, and community.
C — Customer-Centric
- Outstanding Customer Service defines the spirit of One Star Motorcycles’ business, therefore we strive for a goal of 100% customer satisfaction.
- When customers talk, we listen, therefore we strategically align our business based on the Voice-of-the-Customer.
- We go the extra mile to give our customers exceptional value with industry leading technical support to help them use our products to their maximum benefit.
Y — You (our team member)
- As an individual team member, you are vital to our success and our most valued asset.
- We strive to create an environment where all team members feel they are respected, their contributions are valued, and they have equal access to growth and development opportunities.
C — Character
- Our company has a strong heritage built on Midwest values and work ethic. We are honest, accountable, disciplined, diligent, and operate with integrity in all that we do. We do not tolerate dishonest or unethical behavior.
- Our business is intimately tied to both the neighborhoods and the larger global community that we serve, therefore we believe in giving back to our community.
- We always strive to do the right thing.
L — Leading
- Our team members are encouraged to adopt and adapt good ideas from others, and initiate creative and innovative ways of serving our customers and improving the business.
- We employ innovation to bring quality products to market.
- We compete for customers and streamline our business processes to drive profit and growth.
E — Enthusiast
- We share a genuine, common bond with our customers and support a passion for the road and the motorcycle culture and lifestyle, therefore we are relevant to our market.
- Since many of us are riders, we trust our instincts to provide the very best products and service to our customers, because that is what we would want for ourselves.
S — Supplier Partners
- Trust, honesty and integrity are the foundations of strong relationships. We demonstrate these principles when we listen and respond to the needs of our suppliers.
- We recognize that our supplier partners are our allies in serving the interests of our other stakeholders in bringing to market the safest, highest quality products available.